Pay for a landscaping consultation and get your money back through your plant purchases.
Cycads for Pleasure offers a landscaping service for members of the public who would like to upgrade their gardens without having to take a second mortgage on the house!
Cycads for pleasure offers free landscaping advice to members of the public. Just bring a diagram or photo of your garden to the nursery, together with the size of the beds, and we will provide advice on which plants to put where.
Alternatively a consultation can be done at your house with a trained landscaper. We can also provide you with a scale diagram and budget for the new garden, including plants, pathways and any other requested items.
The landscaping advice will deal with those tricky issues, which often end up costing a lot of money, such as:
- Which plants to place in the front and which in the back;
- Which plants like sun and which like shade;
- Which plants are frost-sensitive and which are not;
- Which trees are suited to small gardens;
- Which trees have invasive root systems that are likely to Damage foundations;
- Which trees and plants will attract bird and insect life;
- How many of each plant is needed, and
- How to prepare the flower beds, including what to add to the soil.
Plants are grown and sold directly from the nursery with no additional mark up or it can be sourced and bought in if not available in the nursery.
You can choose to plant the garden yourself, or have our trained landscaping team implement it for you.
You can install all at once or in stages, as your budget allows